CF Light Mesa is an industry-leading, light-profile insulated metal panel designed for use in applications where energy efficiency is paramount. With a slightly shallower profile than the original Mesa profile, the minor corrugated rib of 1/16″ depth provides a flattened appearance and creates an easily washable surface. The Light Mesa is the insulated metal panel of choice for use for exterior and interior walls as well as ceiling applications.
Light Mesa panels are ideal for cold storage applications, including dry goods warehouses, cooler and freezer buildings, food processing facilities, and all temperature-controlled environments. This insulated metal panel are for achieving and maintaining critical temperature controlled and insulation values. Metl-Span also offers USDA-compliant stainless steel for use in daily washdown areas. Contact our representatives today to learn more.
1. Metallic paint finishes will exhibit color shift, shade variances, striations and longitudinal patterning that are inherent characteristics and are not a product defect or cause for rejection.
2. All Metl-Span colors are formulated to provide maximum energy-efficiency and solar reflectivity. All standard available Premium I and Premium II colors have been formulated for maximum solar reflectance.
3. Prices vary by color, gauge and quantity of metal. Please contact your Metl-Span representative for complete information.
4. All colors shown are approximate actual finish colors displayed as accurately as possible.
5. Light Stone – Tuff Cote® does not match the Light Stone – Standard SP color offering.
All specifications and designs are subject to change without notice.
Load Span Tables
The Load Span Tables below are based on Allowable Stress Design (ASD). For loads calculated based on ASCE 7-10 (LRFD), please refer to section 2.4.1 of ASCE 7-10 for the applicable load combinations using Allowable Stress Design.
Rate of Air Leakage Through Curtain Walls Under Specified Pressure Differences
<0.04 cfm/ft2 air infiltration rate at static pressure differential of 1.57 psf Vertical or Horizontal installation
Air Leakage of Air Barrier Assemblies
<0.04 cfm/ft2 air infiltration rate at static pressure differential of 1.57 psf, after 2,000 cycles at +/- 16.71 psf Vertical or Horizontal installation; with and without penetrations
Water Penetration of Exterior Walls by Uniform Static Air Pressure Differences
No uncontrolled leakage when tested to a static pressure differential of 6.24 psf for 2 hours Vertical or Horizontal installation
The Ark at JFK Airport
The Ark at JFK utilizes nearly 6,000 square feet of Metl-Span’s 7-inch ThermalSafe fire rated panels. The panels achieve a three-hour fire resistance rating, helping the design team meet today’s stringent fire codes while transforming the 60-year-old cargo facility to a 21st century one.