Metl-Vision Window System®
Metl-Span has developed the Metl-Vision® window system to further complement the exceptional architectural aesthetics and function of Metl-Span’s horizontal wall panels. Metl-Vision is the first window system engineered to integrate fully with our Architectural 2″ and 3″ horizontal wall panels. The Metl-Vision flush frame eliminates interface problems commonly encountered with standard windows and minimizes sight lines to enhance a finished assembly appearance. The system offers great flexibility in window size, multiple lite configurations, and window-finish options.
|Window Height||Available in increments matching standard wall panel widths of 24″, 30″ and 36″|
|Window Width||Virtually unlimited widths are obtainable using spliced head and sill members in combination with intermediate vertical muntins. Window unit jambs can be located to match with vertical wall panel joints or located away|
Custom widths and corresponding heights are available between 24″ and 36″
|Glazing Material Thickness||Standard 1″|
|Window Projection||The frame is 4″ deep for 2” panels and 5” deep for 3” panels, designed to fit flush with exterior panels|
|Anodized||Clear, Dark Bronze, Black|
|2-Coat Painted||Custom color consisting of fluoropolymer coatings|
|3-Coat Painted||Custom color consisting of fluoropolymer coatings and clear coat|
|Mill Finish||Bare aluminum|
- The window system is a flush frame design that fully integrates with Metl-Span horizontal wall panels
- Components are thermally broken to minimize thermal conductance and condensation resistance
- Sight lines are kept to a minimum to enhance the appearance of the finished window and wall system
- Window frame is designed for the glazing to be installed from the building interior to reduce weather related delays and the need for lifting equipment
- Fully sealed joints, sill end dams, and weep drainage provisions ensure weathertight performance
Have Questions About Our Products?
Please fill out the following information and an experienced sales representative will be in contact. We look forward to hearing from you!